About Padonia International Elementary
The Padonia International Elementary School professional learning community is dedicated to providing a quality, comprehensive educational program designed to address the needs of a diverse student population. We commit ourselves to promoting understanding, appreciation, and respect for cultural diversity and learning.
- That we must provide each child with the opportunity and assistance to reach his/her potential as a productive member of an ever-changing society by implementing a curriculum that is culturally diverse, child-centered, engaging, rigorous, developmentally appropriate, infused with technology, standards based, and measurable by authentic assessment.
- That we must equip our students with the skills to be life-long learners, to adapt to change, and to be secure with a strong sense of values and ethics as they operate in a global community.
- That we must teach our students to be concerned for the environment and to be productive, contributing members of a democratic society.
- That improved student achievement is the result of parents and communities working as partners in the educational process with effective, knowledgeable, and dedicated administrators, teachers, and staff.
- That no child shall be left behind.