Welcome to Padonia
- Children must be at least 5 years of age on or before September 1st to be eligible for kindergarten.
- Pre-K students must be at least 4 years old on or before September 1st.
- Call school to have a registration packet sent to you.
If your child was born outside of the United States:
- Please contact the Office of World Languages to make an appointment before you come to the school to register.
The Office of World Languages
When registering your child, you will need to present:
- Proof of Baltimore County residency in accordance with Rule 5150 (Deed or lease, photo ID of parent, and 3 Current Documents with name and address )
- Certificate of birth or Passport
- Immunization record
- Copy of your child’s most recent report card (if applicable)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- If the student is transferring from another public school in Maryland, a copy of the Maryland Transfer Form will be required. This form may be obtained at the school from which your student is transferring.